Archer is an Adelaide based mineral explorer.
The Company has 100% of 13 granted tenements all in South Australia covering almost 4,954 km2 over Eyre Peninsula, Leigh Creek, Burra, Wilmington and Australia Plains areas. Archer has 100% of 1 ELA near Cowell covering 129 km2. The Company has also earned the right to 100% of minerals other than uranium on EL4693 Wildhorse Plain that covers 816 km2 in the Cleve area of Eyre Peninsula.
Archer has two outstanding mineral prospects (Sugarloaf graphite deposit and the Leigh Creek magnesite deposit) and a number of other very promising mineral deposits at varying stages of exploration including:
Priority 1 Targets
- Graphite - Sugarloaf graphite deposit and numerous large flake graphite occurrences at Wildhorse Plain.
- Magnesite - Leigh Creek magnesite where the previous owner defined a JORC (Measured, Indicated and Inferred) Resource of 413Mt grading 41.3% MgO. The deposits consist of high grade cryptocrystalline magnesite.
- Manganese - 7 manganese prospects including Salt Creek near Cleve and the Ketchowla manganese deposits near Burra. Outcropping >25% Mn with attendant high grade REEs and Ni; Co; Cu and Zn.
Priority 2 Targets
Priorities do not reflect exploration potential but rather the degree of maturity of the mineral deposits.
- Uranium - the Apollo Prospect at West Roxby is a conceptual Athabasca-style unconformity uranium target with compelling exploration vectors (3km circular gravity low, intrusion destroys Proterozoic dolerite dykes and a pronounced surface depression). Work Area Clearance lodged.
- Gold - sheeted quartz vein hosted gold within siltstones / sandstones at Wonna near Burra and at Riverton within the Watervale Sandstone.